This week Brenna has managed to reverse the direction of her travels. Previously moving backwards and getting very frustrated with things, she now moves FORWARD!! And this makes her quite happy indeed!!! And progressing at this very quickly... the video was filmed yesterday, and already today she moves much more fluidly. I think she'll be crawling very very soon!!!
Moving Forward from Cara Broughton on Vimeo.
Another nice thing she's doing, is that she's singing. And not just the usual baby singing noises, well they are the same noises, but she sings along with music! Be it a CD, or Nathan playing his guitar, or me doing patty-cake with her, she now quite often launches into her own little sing-song to go along. It's really very sweet.
Of course, another big theme this week is Christmas, but I'll do a separate post on that.
And I can't resist but tell a cute story... the other morning she woke up way too early. There she was looking at me bright eyed in bed next to me... I protested and shut my eyes. Well I heard some shuffling and when I looked again, she was propped up on one arm with a big grin, looking at me. I had to giggle at her, and then she laid her head down on my shoulder and snuggled in!! And, went back to sleep in that position for another two hours!! Oh melt my heart... she's so very sweet!!! :)