Monday, May 23, 2011

The Chievious - officially closed, but still up to chieviousness!!!

Wow, what can I say?  This little girl is so quickly turning into just that... a little girl!  No longer the little baby, and no longer can I chart her every new little development.  She has just taken off at such a startling rate, it's all I can do to keep up!!!  I can't believe how interactive she is... initiating and making sense of her world.  Her grasp of language is startling, and she spends her days now pointing and asking in the dearest little voice "gaa?", waiting for me to tell her what things are!!  Oh, and yes she also excitedly tells me whenever there is a dog in sight! :)

We've been doing swimming lessons... she went under water for her first time the other day!  And she floats all by herself in the life jacket and quite enjoys it!!  And we've made a little friend... baby Benjamin!  He's just 5 months old but she thinks he's quite something... when visiting the other day, she placed toys in his hands and kissed him on the nose!!

In short, we're joining the land of the living (as I call it!)  Yes she still likes to sleep in til noon, but I'm trying to get us up a bit earlier and out to some activities more often.  But in order to do that, I don't stay up so late myself, which means I don't get my own blog/photos/video time anymore!  Of course, living life is more important than documenting life so although I miss my down time and blogging, I'm fine with it.

I guess what I'm here to say tonight, is that I'm releasing the Chievious+2 blog.  I don't want it to become a "it's been a while" type of blog, and I don't want to worry about getting the weekly updates in.  This was created to be a keepsake, and that it will be.

So from here on in, the Chievious+2 blog is officially closed.  If I happen to have time and need an outlet for some memory keeping, I'll add it in here, but it will be sporadic if at all.

The Chievious lives on... is growing FAST, and is busier than ever!!!  She's the sweetest, dearest little soul I've ever encountered and I'm so lucky she's my very own daughter!!! :)